SIZE AND FIT
Model is 5ft 10in / 1.78m and wears a size S
Splash joy, colour and brightness with macron dye.
Tie-dye is a modern term given to the ancient resist-dyeing technique. The trend is most synonymous with the 1960s, when the vibrant colours blended to embody the free-spirited and eccentric hippie lifestyle.The practice and technique of tie-dyeing developed long before then, however, as various cultures across Asia, Africa, and the Americas employed similar techniques for naturally dyeing textiles as early as the sixth century. Becoming a trend taken up by musicians that defined the counterculture style of the decade.
It is such an accessible fun trend where two prints look entirely alike and if you mess up, you can still create something stunning. Tie-dye is a fashion trend which will boost mood, and will have joy all over when styled. Tie-dye that is trending today is simpler and more minimal than versions of the pattern we saw in the late '60s and early '70s. In contrast, modern tie-dye features cotton candy-hued pastel and white colour schemes with subtle or geometric patterns.
THE PALETTE: COLOURS TO TEAM UP WITH!
A fashion trend that covers from the sneaky way to wear it to the office to the dreamiest vacation-ready dresses. Tie dye can fit in all your styling needs.
- Create an interesting look with the fun and fabulous tie dye printed leggings by adding a tunic top with a classic denim jacket.
- Incorporate playful coloured leggings with a complimenting neutral and beige shade crop top or bralette.
- Make your leggings look as pants by adding an interesting twist with boxier tops and fun fringe details.
- Elevate your fashion game by incorporating a white sneakers which will give a key to balance to the colourful leggings when paired with a pop long sleeves crop.
PRODUCT COMPOSITION AND CARE
- 15% Lycra, 85% Polyester
- 230 GSM
- Four-way stretch premium fabric
- Breathable Fabric
- Machine Wash Cold
- Subtle shiny finish
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Stretch to fit
- Soft hand-feel